We are thankful for all the people God has brought through our doors this year and for the ways He has provided financially for our ministry, and we continue to match people with the counselors they need regardless of what they can afford. Thus far in 2017, we have:
- Held 6,132 counseling sessions.
- Provided over $132,000 in financial assistance and $7,000 in scholarships.
- Donated 400 pro bono counseling sessions to residents in rural IL.
- Partnered with churches on the Delmar Divide to offer counseling to residents in their community.
With two months left in our fiscal year, we need your help to raise $5,000 and finish the year strong. Please consider partnering with us in giving by:
- Setting up an autodraft for a monthly pledge
- Making an annual tax-deductible gift
- Gifting stock
- Including CrossRoads in your estate planning.